Discussion: my Review of Eclipse goes as follows,Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Mesme
Mesme
my Review of Eclipse goes as follows,
Jul 2 2010, 5:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2010, 5:43 AM EDT
This was my favorite out of the series. What we fell in love with was the love Bella has for Edward. I found myself grateful that they followed the book and made it easier for those who havent read it to follow along. But as I sat there, I was wondering why I was less than thrilled to watch it and came upon the conclusion, the love was cheesy. Everytime they (Rob and Kris, oops I mean Bella and Edward) kissed I found myself screwing up my face. There was more passion and emotions in the pages, of course, than on the screen because that was convincing. I give it three stars for sticking to the script and coming together as a better unit compared to its counterparts. But Kristen was less than convincing, still. Not hating at all, just saying. The girl need some acting classes.

PS Jasper can talk!?!? LOL
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Eclipse
stmerry
stmerry
1. RE: my Review of Eclipse goes as follows,
Jul 2 2010, 6:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2010, 6:02 PM EDT
well i cant comment much on this one since i`m not watch it yet!!!! (not out yet here)
though from all the trailer that i watch i cant wait to watch it.... specially the "fight" part!!! look awesome......

and yes i can see what you meant in this movie Jasper seem more_MORE_ approachable.... and i can see that Jackson Rathbone is HOT ( LOL for your comment about him (jasper))

PS. YOU BACK!!!!!
Mesme
Mesme
2. RE: my Review of Eclipse goes as follows,
Jul 3 2010, 5:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 3 2010, 5:12 AM EDT
HI stmerry, hope all is well lol yeah im back, i like to drop in unexpectedly... you'll enjoy it! The fighting scene was alright, Jacob looked delicious, Edward was edward, etc...did u get to see new moon yet? Do you find this valuable?    
stmerry
stmerry
3. RE: my Review of Eclipse goes as follows,
Jul 3 2010, 5:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 3 2010, 5:38 AM EDT
it`s nice to see you here....
been to long since i read your name here!!!
and yes i see it (NM)...... 7 time..... SOOOOOOOO different from Twilight......
stmerry
stmerry
4. RE: my Review of Eclipse goes as follows,
Jul 8 2010, 9:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 8 2010, 9:06 PM EDT
just back from theater......
already out here but i end up not buying ticket and not gonna watch it st least for this week!!!
the place is FULL with bunch of teenager!!! i know from personal experience that they gonna scream and giggling like psychopath every time rob and Taylor face is in the screen!!!!!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)