Discussion: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 441 - 460 of 499  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 21 22 23 24 25 | Next
iharttwilight
iharttwilight
440. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 8 2010, 11:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 8 2010, 11:23 PM EDT
Edward's character is really something that every girl/woman would dream to have... :D Do you find this valuable?    
iharttwilight
iharttwilight
441. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 8 2010, 11:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 8 2010, 11:25 PM EDT
"Edward's character is really something that every girl/woman would dream to have... :D"
for a partner i mean.. lol
Do you find this valuable?    

EternityLoveEdward
442. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 12 2010, 8:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 12 2010, 8:23 PM EDT
Edward of course,!
Come on!!!! Jacob is a freaking Dog, i bet he smells like one too.!
stmerry
stmerry
443. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 17 2010, 9:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2010, 9:04 PM EDT
"Edward's character is really something that every girl/woman would dream to have... :D"

"for a partner i mean.. lol"
I KNOW
thats why i chose him....
jEzy_sHanchai
jEzy_sHanchai
444. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 24 2010, 4:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 24 2010, 4:40 AM EDT
i think edward is more hotter than jacob... Do you find this valuable?    
Sprinkledust
Sprinkledust
445. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 27 2010, 12:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 12:47 PM EDT
"i think edward is more hotter than jacob..."
I think Edward ( Robert Pattinson) is all many ways much sexier then Jacob, althoguh Jacob has a nice body and a childish sweet face with a smile that just eats at ya, but with edward its different his so wonderfully good looking even when his ugly, he has that smile and it just gets at ya, and that walk man Ive watched Twilight so many times just to see the walk when he walks away from bella in the hallway, just beautiful, I cant even think of something horrible to say about him cos he so darn good looking, so really I think you have all guessed Im for Edward

shirleylike
446. MONK DVD
Jul 27 2010, 8:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
"Who's hotter, Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?"
The pseudo-improvised reality series “[url=http://www.stardvdcity.com/the-hills-seasons-15-dvd-boxset-p-483.html]The Hills[/url],” as it plays out beyond MTV, on tabloid covers and in nearly every other byway of the modern media, is above all a vicious decimator of hope. It mocks our hearts; it plays with our allegiances, and we welcome the abuse.
Television Review: '[url=http://www.stardvdcity.com/the-hills-seasons-15-dvd-boxset-p-483.html]The Hills[/url],' a Follow-Up to 'Laguna Beach,' Makes Its Premiere on MTV (May 31, 2006) During its third season, which picks up again on Monday after a three-month hiatus, “[url=http://www.stardvdcity.com/the-hills-seasons-15-dvd-boxset-p-483.html]The Hills[/url],” set among young aspirants of the Hollywood Hills’ music and fashion industries, has continued to track the emotional warfare between former best friends Lauren and Heidi, while delving more deeply into the twistedness, gaslighting and superficiality of the boyfriends who ensure that the tortured rivals treat each other like Crips and Bloods. The show that looked, in all of its Antonioni-esque plotlessness and dreamy cinematography, at the ignominies of youthful friendship has turned toward the more conventional cruelties that good-looking playboys perpetrate on young women who wear low-rise pants and put on boots in warm weather.
Defying our expectations, Heidi has emerged as a kind of feminist hero this[url=http://www.stardvdcity.com/the-hills-seasons-15-dvd-boxset-p-483.html] season[/url], climbing her way to a bigger position at the event-planning company where she orchestrates Nascar parties, and refusing to acquiesce to the demands of her fiancé, Spencer, that she get herself home on time. Her career-mindedness

ceecee1234
447. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 28 2010, 6:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 6:21 AM EDT
im wit both
but edward over jacob
and taylor over rob
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

daejaboo4567
448. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 28 2010, 1:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 1:04 PM EDT
i think edward looks way better than jacob and btw he is mean and very controling he gets on my nerves bellas choose edward and he should be able to accept that and there should be way less jacob Do you find this valuable?    
Sprinkledust
Sprinkledust
449. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 29 2010, 2:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2010, 2:30 AM EDT
"i think edward looks way better than jacob and btw he is mean and very controling he gets on my nerves bellas choose edward and he should be able to accept that and there should be way less jacob"
yep agreed less jacob more edward sorry guys
jEzy_sHanchai
jEzy_sHanchai
450. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 31 2010, 4:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 31 2010, 4:38 AM EDT
well edward is more hotter than jacob..FYI edward is the most beautiful guy in the hollywood..you ca google it! lol Do you find this valuable?    

zay91
451. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Jul 31 2010, 5:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 31 2010, 5:39 PM EDT
"Who's hotter, Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?"
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK JACOB IS WAY HOTTER THE EDWARD, EDWARD LOOKS TOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD AND HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOESNT HAVE A BODY. TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sprinkledust
Sprinkledust
452. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Aug 1 2010, 10:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 1 2010, 10:03 AM EDT
"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK JACOB IS WAY HOTTER THE EDWARD, EDWARD LOOKS TOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD AND HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOESNT HAVE A BODY. TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
nope sorry jacob is only body and highly sprung but Im not cussing him down but definatly Edward he is mature and sweet and ubderstanding and and everything. Oh and his good looking and his a brit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Im always for edward and not only in twilight

daejaboo4567
453. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Aug 1 2010, 7:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 1 2010, 7:17 PM EDT
"I think Edward ( Robert Pattinson) is all many ways much sexier then Jacob, althoguh Jacob has a nice body and a childish sweet face with a smile that just eats at ya, but with edward its different his so wonderfully good looking even when his ugly, he has that smile and it just gets at ya, and that walk man Ive watched Twilight so many times just to see the walk when he walks away from bella in the hallway, just beautiful, I cant even think of something horrible to say about him cos he so darn good looking, so really I think you have all guessed Im for Edward"
u r so rite edward is the best but most people like jacob cause he is little kid cute bot edward is way better lookng than him

edwards_hot
454. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Aug 5 2010, 10:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 5 2010, 10:52 AM EDT
ya edward is so much hotter than jacob Do you find this valuable?    
Sprinkledust
Sprinkledust
455. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Aug 6 2010, 11:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
yeh girls totally agreed on then, Edward it is! THE GUY İS JUST SOMETHİNG ELSE, CERTAİNLY BEAUTİFUL, GALLANT, SUAVE AND THAT TALL LEAN BODY OF HİS, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT ı JUST LOVE HİM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SİLLY ME) hA hA Do you find this valuable?    

SkylerNorthup
456. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Aug 14 2010, 7:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2010, 7:18 AM EDT
Jacob, he is 101% hottness Do you find this valuable?    
janetsloanmartinez
janetsloanmartinez
457. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Sep 20 2010, 8:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
" Jacob Black hotter than edward"
Jacob is hot
Sprinkledust
Sprinkledust
458. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Sep 20 2010, 9:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 9:53 AM EDT
"Jacob is hot"
oK no more arguments Jacob is good looking toooooo! But I love Edward God he is so sweetTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
twilight73
twilight73
459. RE: Hotter test! Edward or Jacob?
Sep 20 2010, 11:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 11:21 AM EDT
"jacob is sooooooooo much sexier than edward would ever be"
Hey If you want a dog/wolf/Jacob around you that great for you. HOWEVER I like a real Man to keep me nice & Cool in the Summer time = )
First < Previous | 21 22 23 24 25 | Next