Discussion: heyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

melissablaise74
hey
Feb 27 2009, 2:56 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2009, 2:56 PM EST
i love the movies lot Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: twilight
Sprinkledust
Sprinkledust
1. RE: ECLİPSE
Aug 6 2010, 11:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 6 2010, 11:51 AM EDT
Hİ! YES I SAW ECLİPSE BUT I REALLY DİDNT GET ENOUGH HUMPH! OUT OF İT. I WANTED TO SEE MORE OF EDWARD AND BELLA, THAT TOGETHERNESS, LİKE İN THE BOOK, ALTHOUGH BECAUSE OF THE FILM AND İTS SLOW PROGRESS I REREAD THE BOOK JUST TO MAKE SURE I WAS RIGHT, AND YES I WAS. I SUPPOSE THEY COULDN'T PACK EVERYTHİNG İN, ANYWAY İT WAS ALRIGHT OVERALL, I DONT REALLY THİNK İT WAS TOO SOON, OR MAYBE İT WAS I DONT KNOW BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS REALLY İNTO İT, AND WAİTİNG FOR THE FİLM EXCİTED AND BEWİLDERED WHEN İT CAME OUT, BUT YEAH I SUPPOSE MUCH LATER ON İN THE SEASON WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, MAYBE EDWARDS AND BELLA'S PAİN STAKING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER SHOULD HAVE BEEN PORTRAYED MORE İN THE FİLM, I THİNK THAT EVERYONE WAS WAİTİNG FOR THAT REALLY. THE BOOK WAS BETTER OVER ALL, AND I LOVED ALL FOUR BOOKS, I LOVE TWİLİGHT AND CAN WATCH İT A THOUSAND TİMES, NEW MOON WAS GOOD TOO BUT NOT ENOUGH EDWARD, BUT I SUPPOSE THAT WAS THE POİNT OF İT TO PULL İTS READER İNTO THE BOOK AND LETTİNG THE PERSON OUT, THE FİLM DİD THE SAME THİNG REALLY SO I THİNK NEW MOON WAS GOOD TOO! THE ENDİNG WAS SUPERB! ANYWAY ECLİPSE - EDWARD İS THE STAR WİTH BELLA I THİNK THAT EVERYONE HAS TO ACCEPT THİS, THEY ARE THE HIGH LİGHTS THE ONES THAT EVERYONE İS AFTER TO SEE AND GORK AT, MAYBE KEEPİNG THEM FROM US MAKES US WANT THEM MORE, I DONT REALLY KNOW BUT I WAS STARVED FOR EDWARD (AND HE İS A GOOD LOOKİNG LAD NOW) YES JACOB İS İMPORTANT BUT NOT LİKE EDWARD AND BELLA, NOT REALLY, ANYWAY JUST LIKE TO SAY LETS HOPE THAT BREAKİNG DAWN SHOWS US MORE OF WHAT WE WANT, THE BOOK FOR İNSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET US SEE THE LOVE FLOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAKİNG DAWN İS A SUPERBLY WRİTTEN BOOK (ALL OF THEM ARE) BUT I LOVED İT AND WOULD READ İT AGAİN AND AGAİN, IM A BOOK WORM OF SORTS SO ID READ İT OVER AND OVER AGAİN, LETS HOPE THE LAST OF THE SEQUEL TO THİS BEAUTİFUL AND ENTİCİNG FİLM İS EQUALLY ENCHANTİNG FOR US -THE TWİLİGHT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)