Discussion: JessicaReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 177  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
elfoffduty07
elfoffduty07
Jessica
Feb 8 2009, 9:23 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 8 2009, 9:23 AM EST
She is very friendly towards Bella, according to the first chapter of Twilight (not counting the preface) and she is informal. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Friendly
mylifenow
mylifenow
1. RE: Jessica
Feb 8 2009, 12:54 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 8 2009, 12:54 PM EST
she's actually not a really nice person. kind of on the two faced side... she doesn't care about being friends with bella. just basking in her "limelight" til she falls... Do you find this valuable?    
stmerry
stmerry
2. RE: Jessica
Feb 8 2009, 3:54 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 8 2009, 3:54 PM EST
"she's actually not a really nice person. kind of on the two faced side... she doesn't care about being friends with bella. just basking in her "limelight" til she falls..."
where you get that kind of thought?????
Do you find this valuable?    
mylifenow
mylifenow
3. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 2:49 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 2:49 AM EST
after about halfway thru twilight you can tell she's not a really good friend to bella. and in new moon, rather than being there as a friend to bella, she just lets her go all crazy in her sadness. at least angela tries to help her out and be a friend.

and in breaking dawn, after not talking to bella after her depression, at their graduation she's acting like her bff again. not a real friend.

AND if you read any of midnight sun (the partial draft she has out) edward explains her thoughts... NOT a good friend...
stmerry
stmerry
4. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 2:56 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 2:56 AM EST
not read midnight sun yet still wait for the book i like the way you see it and Angela it`s defenetlly good friend i like when they spend time together helping Angela put address in her amplop that's a good friend is Do you find this valuable?    
mylifenow
mylifenow
5. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 3:01 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:01 AM EST
its not just the letter part tho... even bella suggests how much better a friend angela is to her than jessica. angela respects her privacy thruout the books and jessica is always prying and just being... gah!

either way, a real friend, a nice friend, would'nt leave you hanging when you needed someone the most. and the way jessica is described in the books, that's how she is. angela is more there when bella snaps out of it. jessica is just outside in her own little selfish world.
LizAO
LizAO
6. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 3:05 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:05 AM EST
"its not just the letter part tho... even bella suggests how much better a friend angela is to her than jessica. angela respects her privacy thruout the books and jessica is always prying and just being... gah!

either way, a real friend, a nice friend, would'nt leave you hanging when you needed someone the most. and the way jessica is described in the books, that's how she is. angela is more there when bella snaps out of it. jessica is just outside in her own little selfish world."
Yep that is deffinatley jessica! angela is desrcibed as being more perceptive emotionally and notices when things are upsetting Bella which is why bella goes with jessica to the cinema in new moon. how nice angela is is reinforced in midnight sun, edward is very happy that bella has a real friend in angela but we also discover in midnight sun that jessica is in no way nice!!
: (
stmerry
stmerry
7. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 3:09 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:09 AM EST
"Yep that is deffinatley jessica! angela is desrcibed as being more perceptive emotionally and notices when things are upsetting Bella which is why bella goes with jessica to the cinema in new moon. how nice angela is is reinforced in midnight sun, edward is very happy that bella has a real friend in angela but we also discover in midnight sun that jessica is in no way nice!!
: ("
is in midnight sun Edward will talk much about Jessica and Angela?
don't answer it to much information alert
LizAO
LizAO
8. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 3:12 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:12 AM EST
"is in midnight sun Edward will talk much about Jessica and Angela?
don't answer it to much information alert "
dont forget Edward can read minds............ bella does ask him what jessica is thinking in the twilight and he does have to search for her before she is attaked in the alleyway........
thats all i will say.....
; )
stmerry
stmerry
9. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 3:16 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:16 AM EST
"dont forget Edward can read minds............ bella does ask him what jessica is thinking in the twilight and he does have to search for her before she is attaked in the alleyway........
thats all i will say.....
; )"
thank you....
when the hell the book (midnight sun) will come out i am dying here
LizAO
LizAO
10. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 3:21 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:21 AM EST
"thank you....
when the hell the book (midnight sun) will come out i am dying here "
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!
the midnight sun threads are feeling left out with lack of info on the publishing details of the book!!!
: (
mylifenow
mylifenow
11. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 4:15 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 4:15 AM EST
"thank you....
when the hell the book (midnight sun) will come out i am dying here "
she has no set date yet. it was one of her next projects tho.

and midnight sun is edward's version of twilight... so take twilight and put it into his perspective... he does hear people's thoughts. including everyone at school...
LizAO
LizAO
12. RE: Jessica
Feb 9 2009, 10:57 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 10:57 PM EST
"she has no set date yet. it was one of her next projects tho.

and midnight sun is edward's version of twilight... so take twilight and put it into his perspective... he does hear people's thoughts. including everyone at school... "
Thinks thats one of the extra good bits in having the book from edwards pov, is knowing what "everybody" is thinking and to know what the cullens get up to when bella isn't there......
: )
nekowitch417
nekowitch417
13. RE: Jessica
Feb 10 2009, 6:13 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 6:13 AM EST
i never thought of that! Do you find this valuable?    
stmerry
stmerry
14. RE: Jessica
Feb 10 2009, 6:51 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 6:51 PM EST
"i never thought of that!"
well now you think like that!!!!!!!!!!
you know some time i think that SM not yet pulish midnight sun is a form of punishment from master cos i not always be a good girl and some time i can resist to not eat sugar and this one is very cruel punishment.........
*very sad smile*
nekowitch417
nekowitch417
15. RE: Jessica
Feb 11 2009, 2:41 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2009, 2:41 AM EST
THEN KISS UP TO THE MASTER IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE! Do you find this valuable?    
stmerry
stmerry
16. RE: Jessica
Feb 11 2009, 5:30 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2009, 5:30 PM EST
"THEN KISS UP TO THE MASTER IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE!"
iiii...i.i...i tr...tr....tr....try my b..b...b....b..b..bes.....st..st...best....
i`ll try my best.
nekowitch417
nekowitch417
17. RE: Jessica
Feb 12 2009, 3:53 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 3:53 AM EST
thank you Do you find this valuable?    
stmerry
stmerry
18. RE: Jessica
Feb 12 2009, 5:03 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 5:03 PM EST
"thank you"
wait is it better if you help me too~you know for extra credit ?????????
LizAO
LizAO
19. RE: Jessica
Feb 13 2009, 12:58 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 12:58 AM EST
"THEN KISS UP TO THE MASTER IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE!"
Yes do it stmerry make the master happy!!!
: D
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last