Discussion: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 566  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
EdwardCullenLover12
EdwardCullenLover12
EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jan 27 2009, 6:08 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 27 2009, 6:08 AM EST
hello isn't Edward the cutest thing! Robert did an amazing job in the movie! 7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
iheartedward16
iheartedward16
1. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 10:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 10:32 AM EDT
he is cute!!!!! :))
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
2. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 10:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 10:49 AM EDT
"he is cute!!!!! :))
"
he is not cute he is HOT
Do you find this valuable?    

Ziva-wanabe
3. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 10:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 10:59 AM EDT
"he is not cute he is HOT "
he is not cute, he is not HOT, he is the UGLYEST thing in the whole frapen world. now when he played Cedric in Harry Potter, he was pretty cute, but even then he was not hot. one of my friends friends said "at first i thought he was ugly, but then at the end, i was like, his cute." you wana know what my friend said. she said "at first i thought he was ugly, and then at the end i was like, he's still ugly." i agree with my friend. he was, is, and always will be UGLY!!!!
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
4. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:03 AM EDT
no he is not 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Ziva-wanabe
5. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:09 AM EDT
yes, he is. there are soooo many other people that are a lot hotter than him that could have played Edward soooo much better, so really anyone else could have played Edward and been hotter than Robert. and i don't think he played the part very well. well really he SUCKED he was way over emotional. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
6. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:10 AM EDT
"yes, he is. there are soooo many other people that are a lot hotter than him that could have played Edward soooo much better, so really anyone else could have played Edward and been hotter than Robert. and i don't think he played the part very well. well really he SUCKED he was way over emotional."
what ever i still like him no matter wht u say
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Ziva-wanabe
7. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:16 AM EDT
"what ever i still like him no matter wht u say "
i didn't say that you had to stop liking him, i just said that i thought he was, is, and will always be stupid and ugly. your oppinion doesn't have to change from what you think to what i think. it's you oppinion, i respect that, i just think differently than you do.
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
8. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:18 AM EDT
"i didn't say that you had to stop liking him, i just said that i thought he was, is, and will always be stupid and ugly. your oppinion doesn't have to change from what you think to what i think. it's you oppinion, i respect that, i just think differently than you do."
o ok
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Ziva-wanabe
9. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:20 AM EDT
yeah, the only reason why i replyed to this thread was because i was, and still am, in a fighting mood. i have had not a so great couple of weeks. Do you find this valuable?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
10. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:29 AM EDT
"yeah, the only reason why i replyed to this thread was because i was, and still am, in a fighting mood. i have had not a so great couple of weeks."
wht happend *putting on my listing ears* ok tell me your problems
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Ziva-wanabe
11. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 11:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 11:46 AM EDT
well, last month, one of my best friends mom died sudenly. and i was really close to her, she was like my mom. and then i haven't talked to one of my other best friends in almost two months. and my mom is taking some online college classes and so she's really streest and spendes like all of her free time doing homework and latley she has just been a real wich, but only to me. yesterday she yelled at me because i don't clean my place to clean everyday like my little brother. but my little brothers have to clean befor they can go anywhere, and seeing as i haven't really gone anywhere latly i don't see why i should have to clean every day, and i think it is pointless to clean the same things every single day. or and there's the fact that the guy i have liked sence 3rd grade, i'm now going into 10th, movied away. yeah it may only be 30 mins away, but still, we aren't really good friends so you know i wont really see him that much and it make me really really sad. :( Do you find this valuable?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
12. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 12:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 12:52 PM EDT
"well, last month, one of my best friends mom died sudenly. and i was really close to her, she was like my mom. and then i haven't talked to one of my other best friends in almost two months. and my mom is taking some online college classes and so she's really streest and spendes like all of her free time doing homework and latley she has just been a real wich, but only to me. yesterday she yelled at me because i don't clean my place to clean everyday like my little brother. but my little brothers have to clean befor they can go anywhere, and seeing as i haven't really gone anywhere latly i don't see why i should have to clean every day, and i think it is pointless to clean the same things every single day. or and there's the fact that the guy i have liked sence 3rd grade, i'm now going into 10th, movied away. yeah it may only be 30 mins away, but still, we aren't really good friends so you know i wont really see him that much and it make me really really sad. :("
wow hey im srry i had 2 go 2 work but im here now if ur still on i am going in to 10th also and i dont think ur mom should make u clean everyday like at the same spot how old r ur lil bros??? i had a crush on a guy 4 2 years and i was going 2 tell him but he moved away also r u friends with him tho do u have his phone # or email address??? do u think he likes u also??? maby talk 2 ur friends again y havent u guys been talking did u get in a fight or just grown seperate???

Ziva-wanabe
13. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 5:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 5:18 PM EDT
"wow hey im srry i had 2 go 2 work but im here now if ur still on i am going in to 10th also and i dont think ur mom should make u clean everyday like at the same spot how old r ur lil bros??? i had a crush on a guy 4 2 years and i was going 2 tell him but he moved away also r u friends with him tho do u have his phone # or email address??? do u think he likes u also??? maby talk 2 ur friends again y havent u guys been talking did u get in a fight or just grown seperate??? "
my lil bros are 12 and 10. i don't know his phone # or email address. and i know he likes me also, some of my friends think so but i don't know. and me and my friend haven't been talking because she doesn't call me, i don't have her number, and she hasn't been coming to our church activities, which she only went to because of me. i don't know. i really want to become better friends with the guy i like but you know what am i supposed to do? one of my lil bros is friends with his lil bro, so i hope that i'll get his number from that. if i do, i am going to tell him how i feel. and that is going to be very hard for me.
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
14. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 5:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 5:48 PM EDT
"my lil bros are 12 and 10. i don't know his phone # or email address. and i know he likes me also, some of my friends think so but i don't know. and me and my friend haven't been talking because she doesn't call me, i don't have her number, and she hasn't been coming to our church activities, which she only went to because of me. i don't know. i really want to become better friends with the guy i like but you know what am i supposed to do? one of my lil bros is friends with his lil bro, so i hope that i'll get his number from that. if i do, i am going to tell him how i feel. and that is going to be very hard for me."
well good 4 u i alway wondered wht would happen iff i told the guy i like and always wondered if ifd work out or not i saw him the other day he reconigies me but that is it i think he might like me but idk but i really dont like him anymore but cant stop wondering wht hed say id say tell him take a chance otherwise ud b wondering 4 the rest of ur life

do u kno where ur friend lives maby stop by and say hi or somethin

Ziva-wanabe
15. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 5:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 5:58 PM EDT
yeah maby i will sometime. well i have to go but i'll get back on later k. Do you find this valuable?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
16. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 16 2009, 6:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2009, 6:00 PM EDT
"yeah maby i will sometime. well i have to go but i'll get back on later k."
i have 2 get ready for bed now nice talking 2 ya ill b on maby 2marrow idk 4 sho yet but il b on sunday maby but fo sho on monday have sweet dreams night

Ziva-wanabe
17. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 23 2009, 6:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2009, 6:52 PM EDT
hey sorry it took so long for me to reply. i went to Salt Lake this weekend. i went on sunday and got back yesterday and just got back on a little bit ago. Do you find this valuable?    
TeamEdwardCullen
TeamEdwardCullen
18. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 24 2009, 3:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 24 2009, 3:50 AM EDT
"hey sorry it took so long for me to reply. i went to Salt Lake this weekend. i went on sunday and got back yesterday and just got back on a little bit ago. "
how was it???

Ziva-wanabe
19. RE: EDWARD IS SO CUTE!
Jul 27 2009, 11:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2009, 11:49 AM EDT
it was fun. long ride up there, long ride back, but other than that, it was fun!! Do you find this valuable?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last