Sign in or
Vampire Law in Twilight
- No revealing yourself to anyone unless you plan to kill them or change them into a vampire
- No creating immortal children, it's considered a taboo
- Protect the secret of vampires
- No creating new borns for wars or disputes
- To kill a vampire they must be teared to shreds, burned, and the ashes must be spread apart.
- Vampire transformation takes about three days
- Female half-breeds (half human / half vampire) are not poisonous and cannot create new vampires
- Male half-breeds are poisonous and therefore turn humans into vampires.
- Vampires never sleep.
- Sun does not hurt them, it just makes them sparkle and that would draw attention to them.
Latest page update: made by EyeoFthetiger101
, Jun 10 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Twilight Movie Fans
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|bobgirl||i love it||0||Nov 17 2009, 9:28 PM EST by bobgirl|
|smartpink||vampire rules||0||Nov 16 2009, 4:29 PM EST by smartpink|
|twilight2009/coolcat||vampire rules||0||Nov 4 2009, 11:55 AM EST by twilight2009/coolcat|
Showing 3 of 6 threads for this page - view all